- Persons over 75 and minors under 7 are not allowed.
- Minors under 18 y/o need a written authorization signed by one of their parents or legal tutor.
- Minors between 7 and 14 included y/o must be accompanied by a parent or legal tutor.
- Women in any pregnancy stage are not allowed.
- No person with serious hypertension problems, heart disease, chronic lung disease (bronchitis, emphysema, angina pectoris), diabetes, anemia, with a history of height triggered pulmonary or brain edema, coagulation problems or thrombosis is allowed.
- Not recommended for persons with rheumatic problems or metallic internal prosthesis due to the exposition to bellow-0 temperatures which go from -5 and -26 degrees C.
- Not recommended for persons with difficulty for walking.
- Persons in an altered state (because of alcohol, psychotropic substances, strong medication) are not allowed.
- Persons who do not follow orders and do not respect the environment are not allowed.
- Only 20 minutes are allowed in the thermal pool (4,200 mt above sea level), after this period blood pressure descends causing dizziness and altitude sickness is more likely to be suffered.
- All participants must sign a compatible health declaration form.
- All participants must sign the risk acceptance form.
- At least one night of acclimatization is required to take part int he excursion.
- In the activity, the maximum number of participants per guide is 12, in case there are more participants for the activity, an additional guide will be provided.
Intended for those who seek quality and personalized service.